Content Removal Regulations
We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on KickassTorrents. The torrent information we host does not have files that can be copyrighted. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and general international copyright laws.
However, we still can remove torrents from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
- The Claim must be presented in the English language. The content must be clear and written in polite format.
- The Claim must be sent from company's official male. The claims sent from such free services as AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, etc. will be rejected.
- The evidence presented by you must prove that you are the copyright holder or you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
- The evidence presented by you must prove that your content is legally copyrighted and you are the copyright holder.
- The content that must be deleted needs to be provided in the forms: content name - links to direct torrent pages. Provide only URLs with info_has values. (Ex: https://kat.wiki/8B8B823A45B9FA36BB026DE8E10502D0672CF958).
- Send your takedowns in plain text to [email protected] only. Takedowns sent to ISPs or other addresses might not get filed properly.